A Cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track activity of the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. We may use both “Session Cookies” and “Persistent Cookies” on this website. Session Cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Types of Cookies
Different cookies are used for different purposes. Our site may use these types of cookies:
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to improve how our website works, by allowing us and our third-party service providers to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individualized profile.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are helpful to improve your website experience, but are not essential. For example, these cookies help us recognize you return to our website and personalize content for you. These cookies may enable visitor identification across websites and over time.
- Advertising, tracking or targeting cookies. Ad cookies may allow us to record information about your visit to our website so we can make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. They record things like pages visited and links clicked. We may use advertising, tracking, or targeting cookies.
Choosing Your Cookie Settings
You have a choice about the placement of cookies on our website. You can also use your web browser to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper site operation. Guidance on how to control cookies in popular browsers is contained here:
You can also find additional information on cookie controls and advertisement here:
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
Google allows users to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting services. You can adjust your setting here, or download the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to ‘do not track’ signals and similar settings or mechanisms. When you use the Platform, we try to provide a customized experience.
Changes to Our Cookie Uses
Cross-Border Data Transfers
The cookies we use may process, store, or transfer personal data in and to a country outside your own, with privacy laws that provide different, possibly lower, protections. You consent to this transfer, storing, or processing when you consent to our cookie use. We are based in Azerbaijan.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org